With a deep drive and competitive nature, this Spanish born Sergi Constance has become one of the world’s most celebrated fitness models in a short space of time.
With a constant determination to grow better and better, Sergi Constance has risen from humble beginnings to the top of the fitness industry, and in the process, become the CEO of his own company.
Sergi wants to show the world he’s not only good on stage, but also he’s someone who inspires fans world-wide to chase their dreams. This is his story:
|Full Name: Sergi Constance|
|215 - 225lbs (93.0 - 102.1kg)||6'1" (185.5cm)||19.5||49.5|
|Waist||Year of Birth||Nationality|
|Bodybuilder, model, entrepreneur||2010|
|Weight||215 - 225lbs (93.0 - 102.1kg)|
|Year of Birth||1988|
|Profession||Bodybuilder, model, entrepreneur|
“I have been able to achieve the body I have today thanks to years of consistent dieting and training. The fitness lifestyle has been very rewarding and I have loved every bit of the journey.”
As-well-as having a successful career in Men’s Physique competitions, Sergi also holds a 5-year degree in Sciences of Physical Education and Sports. He’s also the Owner his own clothing and training apparel.
- Champion “Muscle and Fitness Cover model Search” at Mr.Olympia Weekend
- 1st – Men’s Physique NPC Tampa Wings of Strength Championship. Fl., E.E.U.U. and Overall Champion Men’s Physique.
- 2nd – Men’s Physique NPC Southern States Championship, Fl., E.E.U.U.
- 1st – Men’s Physique I.F.B.B. La nucia xperience championship, Spain
- 1st – Men’s Physique I.F.B.B. Norway trophy championship, Spain
- 1st – Men’s Physique I.F.B.B. Bigastro trophy championship, Spain
- 1st – Men’s Physique I.F.B.B. Callosa de Segura championship, Spain
- 1st – Copa de España/Spain – Wabba 2011
- Iron Man magazine cover
- Solid Homme magazine cover
- Wire magazine cover
- Muscle and Fitness magazine cover
- Body Fitness Muscle Show magazine cover
“I remember there was a time during my younger years where I wanted to become bigger and stronger so I signed up at the local gym. After a few weeks of intense training, I fell in love with bodybuilding and eventually I decided to focus all my attention on building the best body possible.”
Modeling and Sports Science
Sergi’s journey first started like most of us with a trip to the gym wanting to improve overall size and strength. Ever since the moment, he realized how his body changed, and the way it made his feel about himself – he caught the bug and kept on growing.
Sergi was born in Valencia Spain. Being an avid lover of sports, his favorite subject in school was physical education.
Being confident in his sporting abilities, he decided to continue his education and went to university in Valencia. Which is highly recognized for Sports Science and Physical Education.
Spending his time studying hard, Sergi also had a chance to work as a model due to the hard work he put in creating his aesthetic physique. However, after modelling, Sergi turned his attention on competing in Bodybuilding Shows.
Full-Time Fitness model
After securing a Bachelors Degree in Sports Science and Physical Activity, he later went on to create a successful career as a WBFF PRO Muscle Model.
With rising popularity in only a short space of time, Sergi has a growing fan base on social media and continues to work as a Global Ambassador for sporting brands.
He also works hard promoting his own company. There’s no sign of Constance slowing down.
Sergi now resides in Miami Florida where he works as a fitness model, trainer, and entrepreneur.
“I always played a lot of sports and to get in better physical condition I started training in the gym. I had bodybuilding in my blood and gradually focused on being an athlete in what was now my favorite sport. Learning and improving step by step to try to get the best body possible.”
To make sure Sergi achieves a perfectly rounded and tapered physique, his training schedule is split into different muscle groups throughout the week. Making sure he hits all of his body parts for maximum growth.
For anyone wanting to improve their overall strength, size, and aesthetics, Sergi recommends three exercises to always keep in mind when trying to achieve this. They are:
- Incline Chest Press: “It gives you a great upper body pump and is also good for building the upper chest muscles which a lot of people lack.”
- Squats: “To have an aesthetic body you must have a great set of legs and squats are the king of all leg exercises.”
- Deadlifts: “This is another great exercise that works many important muscle groups such as the hamstrings, glutes, back and traps.”
As for cardio, Sergi recommends low-intensity cardio as it’s better for weight loss. The reason for this as it’s in a controlled environment and also great for overall fitness.
“Low-intensity cardio has worked well for me. I do cardio 3x a week for 30-45 minutes on the treadmill on an incline. Cardio is great for burning fat and improving keeping fit.”
Sergi’s Training Plan
A week’s routine of Sergi’s might look something like:
Monday: Quads and Calves
- Leg Extensions 5×20
- Squats 4×15
- Leg Press 4×15
- Single Leg Extension 3×20
- Seated Calf Raises 4×10
- Standing Calf Raises 3×8-12
Tuesday: chest – Triceps – Abs
- Incline Bench Press 5×10-20
- Incline Hammer Press 4×10-15
- Dumbbell Fly’s 4×10
- Decline Chest Press 4×8-12
- Dips 3×10
- Triceps Extension 3×10
- Incline Skull Crushers 4×10
Wednesday: Back and Biceps
- Lat Pulldown Wide Grip 4×10
- Rows 4×10
- One Arm Dumbbell Rows 3×10-15
- Lat Pulldown Reverse Grip 3×10-15
- Deadlifts 4×10
- Hammer Curls 3×10-15
- Preacher One Arm Dumbbell Curls 3×10-15
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: Shoulders and Traps
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press 4×10-20
- Seated Lateral Side Raises 4×10-20
- Rear Delt Machine 4×10-20
- Upright Row 4×10-20
- Dumbbell Shrugs 4×10-20
Saturday: Hamstrings and Abs
- Lying Leg Curls 4×15-20
- Stiff Legged Deadlift 4×6-12
- Hamstring One Leg Curls 4×10-20
- Crunches 3×15
- Hanging Leg Raises 3×20
Sunday: Rest Day
Sergi’s Clean Diet
Sergi’s diet is consistent of a typical competitive sports person. He will primarily eat lean meats, healthy fats, and clean carbohydrates.
A typical day’s eating will look something like:
- Meal 1: Oats, 2 Eggs & 6 Egg Whites
- Meal 2: 6 Rice Cakes & Red Meat & Walnuts
- Meal 3: White Rice, Chicken, Tomatoes & Walnuts
- Meal 4: 2 Rice Cakes, Protein Shake, Isolate Protein & Glutamine
- Meal 5: Tuna, Vegetables & Walnuts
- Meal 6: Salmon, Vegetables & Walnuts
For supplements Sergi will use:
- Nitric Oxide
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Casein Protein
“My ultimate motivation comes from my inner goal to one day become a world famous fitness model and have one of the best physiques in the industry.”
Idols and Influences
Sergi continuously competes against some of the best fitness models on the planet. He uses his drive and motivation to one day become the best physique competitor in the world.
Using this motivation to surpass his peers, Sergi’s passion to win comes from paying close attention to his competitors. He does this by working hard, inside and outside of the gym all year round.
“I have always been a very competitive person and when I set a goal I do whatever it takes to achieve it! My fans are also an inspiration for me to keep going and push myself harder each day.”
What we can learn from Sergi Constance
If you want to be the best, then there’s one thing we can learn from Sergi, and that’s being competitive isn’t such a bad thing.
Striving forward each day, and making the necessary plans to make sure your goals are set in stone, and with a constant feed of determination, you too can have a physique of greatness.