Gary Leonard was one of the top competitive bodybuilders of the 1980s. His huge frame and perfect symmetry was highly sought after by marketing agencies. He featured in many training magazines and competed for a total of almost 10 years.
Although he never made first place in any of his competitions, he’s still known for having one of the best physiques of the time. His rock hard body, symmetrical lines, and bulging abs stand as a testament to what can be achieved with hard work and dedication.
Gary enjoyed competing, training, and the life of a bodybuilder. Some say that he was on par with Frank Zane and Steve Reeves. It’s clear to see that Gary was passionate about bodybuilding and creating a physique of greatness.
|Full Name: Gary Leonard|
- 1980 IFBB World Amateur Championships 6th
- 1983 IFBB World Pro 12th
- 1985 IFBB Night Of The Champions 12th
- 1986 IFBB Los Angeles Pro 8th
- 1986 IFBB World Pro 7th
- 1986 IFBB Night Of The Champions 14th
- 1986 IFBB Olympia 15th
- 1988 IFBB World Pro 9th
- 1988 IFBB Niagra Falls Pro 10th
- 1988 IFBB Grand Prix US Pro 7th
- 1989 IFBB Arnold Classic And Internationals 14th
A young Gary Leonard.
Share this article :