Annie Parker is an American IFBB Bikini Pro, fitness model, spokeswoman, and TV host. She started competing in 2013, and right off the bat, impressed by taking 1st place at the NPC Gov. Cup.
From there, Annie’s success only grew as she went on to earn her Pro Card at the 2014 North American Championships. In her last show, the 2016 Ferrigno Legacy Pro, Annie placed 12th.
Since then, she’s transitioned from competing to achieving success as a personal trainer and online fitness icon. Here’s more of Annie;
Full Name: Annie Parker Age Date of Birth Nationality Profession 39 October 27, 1980 American Nutritionist, Health Coach, Fitness Model, IFBB Pro Athlete, Personal Trainer, TV Hostess Alias Era msannieparker 2010 Age 39 Date of Birth October 27, 1980 Nationality American Profession Nutritionist, Health Coach, Fitness Model, IFBB Pro Athlete, Personal Trainer, TV Hostess Alias msannieparker Era 2010
- 3-time NPC Bikini Champion
- Health Coach
- Personal Trainer
- TV Host
- NPC Gov. Cup, Bikini Class A, 1st place
- Grand Prix, NPC Bikini Class A, 2nd place
- Junior Nationals, NPC Bikini Class A, 3rd place
- USA Championships, NPC Bikini Class A, 11th place
- NPC National Championships, Bikini Class A, 3rd place
- Junior Nationals, NPC Bikini Class A, 4th place
- USA Championships, NPC Bikini Class A, 4th place
- North American Championships, IFBB Bikini Class A, 1st place
- Sacramento Pro, IFBB Bikini, 11th place
- Iron Games Championships, IFBB Bikini, 6th place
- St. Louis Pro, IFBB Bikini, 7th place
- Toronto Pro Supershow, IFBB Bikini, 12th place
- Orange County Muscle Classic, IFBB Bikini, 11th place
- Northern States, IFBB Bikini, 18th place
- Ferrigno Legacy Pro, IFBB Bikini, 12th place
“Would I compete again? Probably not. Because as happy as I am to always be a bikini pro… there are just so many other exciting things to look forward to now.”
Although she trains every muscle group, Annie’s main focus are her glutes and abs. She trains these body parts two times per week.
But she doesn’t do the same exercises every time; instead, changing things up to keep her body progressing.
“I do glutes and abs twice per week, shoulders once per week, arms once per week, and back once per week.”
Annie’s Cardio Routine
Annie Parker loves to do cardio on an empty stomach. She says this is just her personal preference and doesn’t believe it has any additional benefits compared to regular cardio after a meal.
As for the type of cardio Annie does, she switches between HIIT and steady-state sessions.
“The body is very adaptable, so if you’re doing the same thing every day, your body is going to get used to that, and you’re probably going to plateau – so it’s always good to switch it up,” says Annie.
- Front Raises, 4 sets of 12 reps
- Side Lateral Raises (one arm at the time), 4 sets of 12 reps
- Barbell Curl into Press-Up, 4 sets of 12 reps
- Upright Rows, 4 sets of 12 reps
- Machine Shoulder Press, 4 sets of 12 reps
- Rear Delt Machine, 4 sets of 12 reps, followed by 1 arm at the time, 5 reps each
- Dumbbell Rear Delt Flys, 4 sets of 12 reps
Glute and Leg Workout
- Kettlebell Sumo Squat, super-setted with Kettlebell Curtsy Lunges, 4 sets of 15 reps
- Kettlebell Curtsy Lunges, 4 sets of 15 reps
- Split Squats, 4 sets of 15 reps
- One-Legged Cable Kickbacks, super-setted with One-Legged Cable Kickback, 4 sets of 15 reps
- One-Legged Cable Kickbacks, 4 sets of 15 reps
- Single-Leg Press, 4 sets of 15 reps
- Single Leg Deadlift, 4 sets of 15 reps
- Barbell Glute Bridge, 4 sets of 15 reps
Even though she doesn’t compete anymore, Annie still eats a very clean diet to ensure she stays at a healthy body fat percentage.
She eats unprocessed every day of the week, except Sundays where she’ll have one ‘cheat’ meal. In her words;
“I have soul-food-Sundays which means I eat whatever the hell my soul wants… for one meal… not all day. And the rest of the week, I just keep everything pretty healthy and unprocessed.”
What we can learn from Annie Parker
Annie Parker has shown us that you can eat healthily while enjoying a relaxed and awesome lifestyle.
Annie doesn’t restrict herself to the extreme with her diet, but also knows when to say ‘enough is enough’.
If this has taught us anything, it’s that balance is key to achieving a healthy and sustainable physique.