Fitness Model, Social Media Star
Yanita Yancheva is a social media and fitness star from Bulgaria. She gained fame after making it to the final of a TV show in her home country.
After the show, Yanita used her exposure to inspire others to follow a healthy lifestyle. By 2017, she’d become an online sensation, being followed by fans around the world.
This is her story:
|Full Name: Yanita Yancheva|
|Weight||Height||Year of Birth||Nationality|
|Under 115lbs (52.2kg)||5'7" (170cm)||1987||Bulgarian|
|Fitness Model, Social Media Star||2010|
|Weight||Under 115lbs (52.2kg)|
|Year of Birth||1987|
|Profession||Fitness Model, Social Media Star|
- Survivor Bulgaria: Island of Pearls
- Masters Degree – University of Economics Varna
- Masters Degree – FVU Chernorizetz Hrabar
Born in Bulgaria on the 10th February 1987, Yanita had a very active childhood; taking part in swimming, soccer, and tennis.
However, she wasn’t training in the gym at this point. Her focus was on graduating from high school and college, aiming to become a solicitor.
While studying towards her first masters degree at University of Economics Varna, Yanita decided to apply to a TV show in Bulgaria.
Her application was successful, and in 2008, at the age of 21, Yanita appeared on national TV.
The nature of the program meant that she lost 8lbs over the course of the show. She made it to the final of the show, but was eliminated.
Although she didn’t win, Yanita had gained national exposure; becoming a star in her home country.
Start of Fitness Journey
After she was eliminated from the program, Yanita realized that she enjoyed her thinner frame, and found the motivation to stay lean.
This is what motivated her to begin lifting weights in the gym. She started following a well-planned diet and training routine, determined to sculpt her dream figure.
Social Media Star
Using her new-found fame from appearing on the TV Show, Survivor Bulgaria, Yanita created various social media profiles; she wanted to share her fitness journey with her fans, and inspire others to chase their dreams.
By 2017, at the age of 30, Yanita had developed an incredible physique. She was approached to feature in various magazines and websites as a fitness model, and became known around the world for her aesthetic body.
Soon after, her instagram pictures had gone viral, and Yanita attained masses of followers online – becoming a social media and fitness icon.
Yanita aims to train in the gym, 5 days a week. She allows herself the weekend to relax and recover,
Yanita’s training plan looks like this:
- Pull Ups – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell Row – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Cable Row – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Hyperextensions – 4 sets of 20 reps
- Upright Row – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press – 4 sets of 12 reps
- Side Shoulder Raise – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Barbell Shoulder Press – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Bent Over Side Shoulder Raise – 3 sets of 18 reps
- Triceps Dips – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Biceps Dumbbell Curl – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Standing Dumbbell Kick Back – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Hammer Biceps Curls – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Dumbbell One-Arm Triceps Extension – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Standing Barbell Biceps Curls – 1 set of 21 reps
- Thigh Abductor – 4 sets of 20 reps
- Squats – 4 sets of 12 reps
- Superset – Inner Thigh Abductor and Outer Thigh Abductor – 3 sets of 30 reps in both exercises
- Lunges – 4 sets of 20 reps
- Romanian Deadlift – 4 sets of 20 reps
- Calf Raises – 4 sets of 20 reps
- HIIT Session – Cycle Machine, Treadmill, & Stair Master
Here’s the list of foods that Yanita consumes:
- Egg Whites
- Protein Powder
- White Rice
- Sweet Potato
In terms of supplements, Yanita takes:
Leave a comment