Studies show that testosterone declines at around 1% a year after you hit age 30. Consequently, you may experience a drop in energy, low libido and muscle loss. Fortunately, test boosters like TestoPrime have been developed to help you take control of your manly hormone and recover your youthful virility.
Optimizing T production is critical for feeling all-round healthy. For many men, the effects of low T can really impact your overall wellbeing, affecting everything from your mental energy to your performance in the bedroom.
This is why test boosters are becoming increasingly popular. But with so many options available on the market, it can be difficult making the right choice.
Here at Greatest Physiques, we’re taking a closer look in this TestoPrime review, to see if it’s the supplement to help you get back on track. Can it really improve your enthusiasm for life, boost your energy and increase muscle gains?
Keep reading our TestoPrime review to find out.
Pros and Cons of TestoPrime
- Completely plant-based and transparent formula
- Works to improve mood and confidence
- Enhances muscle strength and size
- No proprietary blends
- Made in GMP-certified facility with FDA approved ingredients
- Should increase virility and sex drive
- Only available direct
- Premium price
- Some bad reviews
- Some users have reported negative side-effects
TestoPrime: The Ingredients
The ingredients inside TestoPrime work to provide all the benefits from higher testosterone levels. Extracted from the best sources and backed by all the latest research, it’s safe to say we’re impressed with the formula. We’ve picked out the key elements below:
- D-Aspartic Acid (D-AA) – D-AA is an amino acid known for the production of Luteinizing Hormone (LH) which stimulates the testes to release testosterone into your bloodstream. Additional research also demonstrates D-AA is beneficial for improving muscle mass and strength and helping to treat infertile men.
- Vitamin D – Having low levels of this ‘sunshine vitamin’ can be detrimental on your T levels. Vitamin D also maintains healthy muscle strength, bones, immune health and improved endurance, helping you stay motivated in all aspects of life.
- Panax Ginseng – A popular aphrodisiac, Panax Ginseng has been used as a libido booster for thousands of years and it may help treat erectile dysfunction. Studies also show it’s a potent antioxidant, used to reduce inflammation and improve brain functions.
- KSM-66® Ashwagandha– A patent-protected ashwagandha extract, this potent adaptogen is thought to help control anxiety and stress by reducing cortisol levels. Studies also show a strong relationship between ashwagandha and testosterone, with men experiencing an increase of T by up to 22% through supplementation of the extract. Ashwagandha has been evidenced to improve body composition and reduce inflammation, decreasing the risk of metabolic diseases.
- Zinc – Zinc is crucial for many aspects of health, as well the production of testosterone. The mineral is thought to stop T from being converted into the female sex hormone, estrogen. Zinc is also needed for a strong immune system and reducing inflammation for overall wellbeing.
- Fenugreek – Used as a ‘healing herb’, Fenugreek is thought to reduce inflammation and lower cholesterol however it’s also very prominent for its T-boosting benefits. Several studies shown it can increase testosterone levels in healthy middle-aged and older men and even improve sexual function and sperm count.
|Serving size: 4 capsules|
Servings per container: 30
|Per 4 Capsule Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B5||8 mg||*|
|Vitamin B6||5.6 mg||*|
|Vitamin D||29.58 mg||*|
|Garlic Extract||1200 mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract||4000 mg||*|
|Pomegranate Extract||360 mg||*|
|KSM 66 Ashwagandha||668 mg||*|
|D-Aspartic Acid||2000 mg||*|
|Panax Ginseng||8000 mg||*|
|Black Pepper Extract||5.58mg||*|
* Daily value not established
How does TestoPrime work?
TestoPrime is packed with a collection of T-boosting extracts that work to ignite testosterone production in your body. By balancing your hormone levels and ensuring you have optimal levels flowing, you should experience less of the symptoms associated with low T and instead feel your healthiest.
TestoPrime aims to positively influence testosterone production in your body, which, in turn, can produce many health benefits. From improved muscle mass to better mental function, the benefits of having optimal testosterone levels are wide-ranging.
Inside the formula, you’ll discover 12 natural ingredients that work to improve your testosterone production by 44%. According to the creators, it can improve libido, overall endurance, reduce stress, help convert fat into energy and improve muscle strength to get the physique you want.
By delivering all the nutrients your body needs to revamp T production, you should feel revitalized. Alongside, beneficial vitamins and minerals create a nutritional powerhouse to boost overall wellbeing.
What are the benefits of taking TestoPrime?
- Improved testosterone production
TestoPrime claims to raise testosterone production by 44% which is thought to provide an array of physical and mental benefits. Having a good supply of test is crucial for overall wellbeing and feeling healthy.
- Enhanced energy
You’ll find a whole host of natural antioxidants and energy enhancers to boost your stamina, endurance and overall energy levels. Some inclusions may also help your body convert fat into fuel and improve weight loss. Stress inhibitors like ashwagandha also work to enhance brain function and reduce anxiety, improving overall mood.
- Better body composition
More testosterone naturally equals better body composition by boosting fat burn and improving muscle mass. This should equal a stronger, ripped physique you can be proud of. Natural thermogenics like green tea also help to improve your metabolism for higher calorie burn and improved fat burning.
- Improved sexual stamina
TestoPrime includes ingredients to enhance oxygen consumption inside the body which, in turn, leads to a higher production of nitric oxide. This may improve sexual strength and stamina, allowing you to enjoy your intimate life. Compounds like fenugreek are also thought to improve sexual function and sperm count.
- Reduced stress
The TestoPrime formula gets to work on reducing the levels of cortisol, your stress hormone, in the body. When this hormone is balanced, your stress levels should automatically decrease and your mood will improve. Reduced cortisol also allows for higher levels of T to flow freely.
How to take TestoPrime
You only need to take TestoPrime once a day. To use it, simply take 4 capsules every morning before breakfast for the best results. In our opinion, this is a little odd, considering most testosterone boosters are designed to be taken throughout the day at different intervals.
The creators also advise you to supplement with the product for at least 3 to 6 months to make a real change to your test levels and feel the benefits of its potent support complex.
As always, and with any supplement you introduce, make sure you never exceed the stated dose at any time and if you experience any health issues or adverse side effects, seek medical advice.
TestoPrime results – before and after
TestoPrime has only recently been introduced to the market but from looking online, it appears to have made its mark. Men of all ages praise TestoPrime for its effects however there’s nothing in terms of before and after results. This may be because the supplement is so new.
TestoPrime reviews – what are other people saying?
The official website boasts positive testimonials from men who have experienced great benefits. TestoPrime appears to work in a matter of weeks according to some users.
Does TestoPrime side effects?
TestoPrime provides you with a safer, legal way to tackle diminished testosterone levels. It’s formulated with a whole host of natural, plant-based ingredients and vitamins. For this reason, we’d consider it safe and it certainly shouldn’t pose the same risks as synthetic hormones or steroids.
The formula is scientifically formulated, made to stringent cGMP guidelines and the lack of proprietary blends assures us that the creators are serious about delivering a completely safe and effective supplement.
However, you should always pay careful attention to the supplement facts of any product you’re thinking of using, including the warnings, directions and the ingredients.
The creators claim TestoPrime is completely natural, using globally-sourced ingredients that are free of nuts, soy, dairy and gluten. The capsules are manufactured within the United States in an FDA-approved state-of-the-art facility. This means all the processes involved in producing this supplement are in accordance with the standards set by the GMP, reassuring us of its quality.
That said, TestoPrime creators do advise consulting with your professional health physician before starting any health regime or if you currently take medications.
TestoPrime Review: Our Conclusion
Although TestoPrime is still relatively new to the market, it’s certainly a popular option for men looking to improve T production.
It’s a completely transparent formula that hits the mark in terms of the ingredients it includes. In fact, there isn’t one ingredient we’d question as they all seem to have one or more positive influences on male health and testosterone production.
TestoPrime is a middle of the road testosterone booster and doesn’t have many reviews to back up how well it actually works. There are much better products available, we highly recommend Prime Male as the best testosterone booster on the market.