This 3 month transformation plan is designed to take you from your current conditioning level, to a leaner, fitter and more confident person in as little as 3 months.
Once you’ve made the decision to shred fat, lose weight and improve both your body and your confidence, you need to find the best program to support your goals.
Your focus here is detonate the fat from your body like a shot blaster removing graffiti from the local subway trains.
Powerfully and unrelenting.
That’s where this 12 Week Body Transformation Workout Plan comes in.
Finding a program that works for you is the hardest part. Not only are there hundreds upon hundreds of different workout styles, intensities and exercises; they don’t always guarentee results.
But we do.
That’s because we’ve pooled together our expert trainers, made them sit around the office meeting table and didn’t let them out again until they agreed on the best fat shredding program ever.
It took a while. But here it is…
What does this program cover?
|Goal:||Fat loss, increase fitness, muscle conditioning|
|Aimed at:||Intermediate level men and women|
|Program duration:||12 weeks|
|Workout duration:||35-40 minutes|
|Equipment needed:||Barbell, dumbbell, resistance machines, body weight|
Transforming Your Body with This 3 Month Workout Program
Some programs beat around the bush too much.
They offer a solution that in the real world just doesn’t work.
The workouts might be too long or too tough. The number of times you’re asked to hit the gym might not fit in with your lifestyle. It might be too hard… or even too easy.
Some even ask you to use equipment that you’d only find in an elite athlete gym behind lock and key.
Not this workout though.
How is this workout plan different?
The goal of this program is built around three main themes.
- Challenges your body – this workout program provides a stimulus to shred fat and builds respectable conditioning too.
- Works in the real world – it suits a busy person and slots into their lifestyle without too many sacrifices.
- Gets fast results – no messing around. You want results? You’ll get them.
This program is centered around high-volume, high-intensity strength training. It’s designed to be short, sharp and to the point.
Who is this program for?
If you’re a motivated person who’s willing to give it their all and has a respectable foundation of fitness already, then this program is for you.
It’s been arranged for the busy person who wants to see results in the shortest time possible. This program isn’t for the fainthearted, and it’s certainly not for those who don’t want to pull up their socks and hit the gym hard.
If you’re short on time but high on motivation, this is for you.
The main goals of the program are:
- Targeted and rapid fat loss
- Boost lean mass
- Improve fitness, conditioning and endurance
- Improve your health, confidence and aesthetics
Strength Training Circuits to Torch Fat
Go back a few years and the number one way to lose weight or shred fat was to hit the treadmill or elliptical and plod along at a low intensity for hours and hours at a time.
Yeah, okay, it worked for some.
But it was tough because not only was it boring for most people, and the results were slow too.
The new revolution of fat loss training is all about hitting your adipose tissue where it hurts the most…
How does lifting weights help with fat loss?
The first thing we need to do is look at your training.
Now here’s the thing. If you’re not lifting weights while dieting, you’ll lose muscle. Muscle tissue is metabolically active, the more of it you have, the higher your metabolism will be.
If you’re losing muscle your metabolism will nose dive.
You’ll find it harder to lose fat and if for any reason you take a break from your diet, you’ll find that you gain weight much quicker too.
Calorie deficit combined with weight lifting is the golden chalice of fat loss. It’s the holy grail of carving out a fit, toned and lean body.
- More muscle means a higher calorie use – fighting against muscle loss while dieting helps to boost metabolic rate.
- You can’t spot reduce; but you can spot enhance – you can’t decide where you lose fat, your body does this for you. But you can choose where you build muscle, shape and curves.
- You can get a cardio effect from strength circuits – with the right structure and exercises, you can boost your heart rate and shred calories just like you would in the cardio area of the gym, only you’ll be building and shaping your muscles as well.
- Strength training boosts health – research shows that lifting weights regularly will decrease the risk of metabolic, vascular, and cognitive diseases as you age.
Accelerate fat loss by monitoring your calories
Diet is the most important aspect of any fat loss program. It doesn’t matter how hard you work out in the gym – if you aren’t monitoring your calorie intake you’ll be on the road to ruin.
Without a deficit you just don’t stimulate lipolysis – the burning of fatty acids for energy.
You don’t signal your fat cells to release their juicy, fatty goodness, and instead you just leave them there, clinging to your chest or your belly, hips, butt and thighs like a child on their first day at kindergarten.
With a program like this one though you don’t need to be too aggressive with your calorie cut. Aim for around a 20% deficit from maintenance on training days, taking it up slightly more on rest days if you can.
How Does this 12-week Plan Work?
Each time you diet without adding in strength training, you’re going to lose muscle.
Simplicity is key when it comes to circuit training.
If the exercises are too complex or need weird, specialist equipment that’s difficult to use, you just don’t get the right stimulus for fat loss.
Likewise, if your exercise choices are tough to master, you’ll spend more time focusing on technique and skills, and not hitting your body hard enough to cause an adaptation.
This is the most accessible, challenging fat blasting circuit you’ll find.
We’re won’t quite tell you to enjoy it… but hopefully you kind of will!
High density strength training for targeted fat loss
Here are the rules of your transformation plan. If you follow them you’ll get the best results possible in the 12 weeks you’ve got.
1. Each workout deserves maximum effort, so give it your all. You’ve only got 3 strength sessions per week, so that’s enough time to recover in-between. If you’re a lover of the more brutal approach you can take it up to 4 session per week if you can handle it.
2. Use loads that are heavy enough to challenge your muscles. Choosing loads that just about let you squeeze out 8-15 reps works best.
3. Plan your circuit length – each workout should be 15 minutes long. No more, no less. You can rest between exercises if you have to, but try to blast through the whole 15 minutes for maximum gains.
4. Two circuits per workout – at 15 minutes each, that’s 30 minutes of high-intensity lifting, with a short break of 5 minutes in-between.
5. Count your total reps for each of the two circuits – you need to record the total reps lifted across all exercises. Try and beat it in the same session the following week.
6. Only increase the weights you use when your total rep count goes up by 20%.
The Workout Program
|A1||Standing military press|
|A2||Barbell front squat|
|A3||Pull-ups / Pulldown|
|A1||Dumbbell bench press|
|A2||Dumbbell goblet squat|
|A3||Dumbbell bent over row|
|A4||Dumbbell walking lunges|
|A3||Inverted row / pullups|
Comments are closed