Lorrane Ottoni is a Brazilian fitness model and social media influencer. She attracted attention for posting photos of her lifestyle, more so, her awesome physique.
Describing herself as a traveler and “sea lover.” Lorrane loves to share photos and videos of her workouts, meals, and travels. Through her example, Lorrane shows everyone how it’s possible to attain, and maintain an awesome physique – even when traveling.
With her unique approach to the fitness lifestyle, and an ever-growing fan base. Lorrane Ottoni continues to lead by example, and show everyone how beneficial a fitness lifestyle can be.
“I can not imagine a better definition of beauty than the person who is not afraid to be herself.”
Full Name: Lorrane Ottoni Year of Birth Nationality Profession Era 1994 Brazilian Fitness Model 2010 Year of Birth 1994 Nationality Brazilian Profession Fitness Model Era 2010
“I admire people who choose to shine, even after all the storms that have passed.”
- Fitness Model
- Social Media Personality
“Be yourself, everyone else already exists.”
Training Without Wights
Sometimes, Lorrane doesn’t have an access to the gym. In which case, she’ll get creative, and find ways to get the best out of her workout by using just bodyweight exercises.
Some of these exercises are pull-ups, push-ups, glute kickbacks, lunges, crunches, etc.
When Lorrane has access to the gym, she’ll use a combination of free weights, machines, and cables to target her muscles from all angles.
Lorrane’s glute workout;
- Smith Machine Squats alternate with barbell squats every two weeks, 3 sets of 12 reps
- Lunges, 3 sets of 10 steps
- Smith Machine Hip Thrusts, 3 sets of 12 reps
- Abductor Machine, 3 sets of 12 reps
- Cable Glute Kickbacks, 3 sets of 12 reps
After each workout, Lorrane will spend at least 15 minutes stretching the muscles she worked on. This way, she prevents cramps and injuries. And also, it improves her flexibility and blood flow to the muscle.
Two of Lorrane’s favorite glute stretches are;
- Seated Spinal Twist – Lorrane begins the stretch by sitting on a mat or flat surface with her legs extended straight in front of her. She then bends her right knee and places her right heel close to her left sit-bone. After this, Lorrane places her left hand on her right knee, and then slowly pulls her knee to the left until she feels the stretch in her glutes. She holds the stretch for 30 seconds, then releases it and repeats on the other side.
- Modified Pigeon Stretch – Lorrane kneels on her mat, then brings one of her legs behind her. She leans her torso forward, placing her forearms on the floor or mat. After this, Lorrane opens her left knee to the left, bends her elbows to deepen the stretch, and holds the position for one minute. After one minute, Lorrane will repeat the entire process with another leg.
Lorrane has a balanced diet consisting of vegetables, fruits, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Lorrane tries to minimize her carbohydrate intake, especially fast-acting carbs which spike her insulin levels.
Occasionally, Lorrane will break this rule and have a full day of eating whatever she craves. But these types of days are rare in Lorrane’s diet. She only has them once every few months, as a reward for her hard work in the gym.
“Studies say that those who live near the sea are happier.”
What we can learn from Lorrane Ottoni
Lorrane Ottoni has taught us the importance of following your dreams. In Lorrane’s case, she’s someone who likes to travel and work out. For that reason, she combined both of her passions into one – traveling the world, and being creative with her workouts.
Don’t be afraid to follow your passions, no matter how different they might look to others. Always listen to your intuition, because it can lead you to your dream lifestyle – just like with Lorrane Ottoni.